April Favorites 2015

Hello! Long time no blogging, I'm so sorry for my absence recently but unfortunately things have just been a bit hectic recently but now I'm back. FOR GOOD!

April has been such a good month for me in the beauty department because I've finally managed to experiment with different products as the weather has gotten warmer.

My first favorite this month has been the L'Oreal Infallible 24 hour Matte Foundation. My skin is very dry however I find that in the warmer months my skin prefers matter foundations. I was a bit skeptical about this product at first seeing as the corresponding primer really broke me out, but after picking it out in Superdrug as part of a three for two promotion it became a standout product this month.
                         

Makeup Revolution have really knocked the ball out the park for me this month. Most importantly the eye shadow pallets, of course everyone knows of the iconic pallets (you know the Urban Decay Naked Dupes?) but a recent launch of theirs has made their way into my favorites this month. Its of course the Iconic PRO 1&2 pallets. The pigmentation of both the matte and the simmer eye shadows plus how well they blend is truly comparable to M.A.C eye shadows.
                        



At the start of the month I went into Boots and somehow managed to pick up the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade " Don't Pink of it". Whilst being more matte then velvet this liquid lipstick has most certainly been MY shade this month!
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment